Monday, November 7, 2011

Share Tea @ IOI Mall, Puchong

Behold, Taiwan's No.1 bubble tea is here to take you by storm!

Picture from Share Tea (Facebook)

Me and mom went to Kate Nail & Spa at IOI Mall for an awesome mani-pedi deal that we got from Everyday.com.my. I was thinking Classic French Manicure and my first try on square nails and, well...I say it's not bad ;)

Classic French Mani

Then my mom told me she bumped into my sister's friend, and it reminded me of the new Share Tea outlet's launching that my sister attended a couple of days ago. So we dropped by to show some love and grab ourselves some chewy yummy-ness :)
Too bad I couldn't snap any photo by then because I just had my nails done, even pulling out my wallet to pay was a problem :(

I was greeted by sweet sweet Abbie at the counter while her hubby, Peter catches up with my mom. My mom ordered this fancy Four Happiness Ice Blended Mango (or something like that?? Haha sorry Abbie) at the price of RM7.90 as all ice blended beverages are only available in LARGE size. I hate myself for not taking a picture because it looked so pretty...and tasted even prettier! There's already Ice Jelly and Red Beans in it but my mom insisted that she wants the pearls so I added them for RM1 :)

I got myself a regular Classic Pearl Milk Tea:

Classic Pearl Milk Tea (RM5.90)

Oh boy, I love bubble tea!! I can probably chew on those little pearls all day haha ;p
Share Tea has been around for almost 2 decades since its commence in 1992, and that means you've gotta give it a try. They have plenty of outlets all over the world including Singapore, the Philippines and US. In addition to that they've got a few outlets established here in Malaysia as well, both in the East and West Peninsular. That includes some KL hotspots such as Sungei Wang and Times Square ;)


Recognize this person? ;)
Hurry on down and grab your cup of Share Tea today! Remember to bring your friends because it's only fair to share such bubbly goodness with your loved ones ;)


SHARE TEA @ IOI MALL, PUCHONG (Halal)
Lot G00A3B, Ground Floor (Outdoors, opposite McDonald's)
Batu 9, Jalan Puchong
Bandar Puchong Jaya
47100 Puchong, Selangor
Malaysia

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/ShareTeaMalaysia
If you can read Chinese (which I can't, sob), go to  http://www.sharetea.com.tw to know more about Share Tea.

Tell me what you think about it after you give it a try!

No comments:

Post a Comment