Tuesday, October 11, 2011

The Beginning

Hello all!

I'm so excited about the commence of this blog, many have suggested that I start up a foodie blog so I've finally decided to give it a try. There's been too much procrastination ;p

If good food can escalate you to a whole new other level, and if you believe they come in all types of forms, tastes, prices and from any places at all; then this is the place for you. :)


Here, I would help my readers to get to know about places and food, and also in case you would like to find out which place and food at what price is good for a certain occasion (e.g. family gathering, anniversaries or birthdays), it would be my pleasure to share. ;)

Me and my friends are heading to Bagan Lalang for some good food and a little traveling next weekend. I've been there many times but I always had to go back for more of their delicious Dragonfruits and seafood (and also the price, really).

Here's a picture to give you a little hint on what you'll be seeing in the next post about Bagan Lalang:




Bye now!



No comments:

Post a Comment